St. Patricks Distance Festival
March 12, 2022 @ 9:00 am
- This may be a virtual event, will update when details are available
Shirt is optional. You have a choice to pay for the race and not take a shirt for a lesser price.
- SPONSORS: The Erie Runners Club, Creative Imprint Systems and the Big White Trailer.
- COURSE: The race will begin and end near the front of the Rotary Pavilion.
- TIME LIMIT: Participants in the 5k race must finish by 10:00 am.
- REGISTRATION: Day of race signup and packet pickup for pre-registered runners will begin at 7:30 at the Rotary Pavilion near the Waterworks area at Presque Isle. There are heated restrooms in the Rotary Pavilion. Post-race refreshments and award presentation in the Rotary Pavilion will begin 15 minutes after the last finishers cross the finish line.
- PACKET PICKUP: Day of race at the rotary pavilion, please leave plenty of time. The race start will not be delayed to be sure to leave plenty of time
- AWARDS: Awards to the first-place male and female and to the first masters male and female in the run. Age group awards in the 10K and 5k to the top 3. males and females in (5 yr) age group categories.
- The race will take place as scheduled regardless of the weather, with the following exception: The race will be cancelled if Presque Isle State Park is closed by park authorities. Check the website on race morning for closing information. Erie Runners Club may be followed on Twitter @ErieRunnersClub
- RACE PREMIUM: The race premium is a top-quality long-sleeve T-shirt. You must pre-register to be guaranteed a shirt on race day. Orders will not be taken for additional shirts.
To submit your own event, please click here.