The Erie Runners Club
The Erie Runners Club was founded in 1976 and serves the running/racing needs of Nortwestern Pennsylvania, Western New York, and Norhteastern Ohio.
- Monthly Newsletter containing race schedules, articles, and race results.
- Monthly meetings the second Monday of each month.
- We discuss issues of interest (braggin and diss’n) and present guest speakers, with the aim of enhancing each member’s running abilities through exposure to others with similar goals.
- The Erie Runners Club welcomes all area runners and walkers, both serious and recreational. ERC presents at least one Race each month, rain, snow (150+ inches winter of 2000/2001) or shine.
- Our aim is enhancing each member’s running abilities through exposure to others with similar goals.
- An ERC membership entitles you to a discount at some ERC races, 10% to 15% discounts on running apparel and shoes at many local sports stores as well as other local merchants and a monthly newsletter. Membership term is February to February (not the calendar year).
- Timing Services – several members provide timing services for a small fee.
- Our Current By-Laws are found here (As amended 5/14/2014)